The Tampa Solar Company: Residential Solar Installation Tampa FL
The Tampa Solar Company are the leading experts in residential solar installation located in Tampa, Florida. Whether you are homeowner who wants to renovate your house or a property developer looking for new methods to make investments, we are able to provide comprehensive solar solutions to ensure your project is successful. Check out our collection and let us demonstrate how we can make your solar dreams a reality.
What is a Solar Panel and How Do They Function?
A solar panel is a photovoltaic device which converts sunlight into electricity. Every solar cell is joined to make an array. When the sun shines on the solar panel, the solar cells absorb the sunlight and generate an electric field. The electric field triggers electrons to move through the cells creating an electrical charge. The current flows out of the cell to an external circuit, which can then be used to power appliances , or charge batteries.
Solar panels are generally comprised of silicon, which is a semiconductor. The sun's rays can cause the release electrons. The electrons move through the material and create an electric current. A metal conductor such as copper can also be found in solar panels. It is used to capture electrons, and then transport the electrons to an external circuit.
Different types of Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground-mounted solar panel installation - Ground mounted solar panels are able to be used on any terrain. Solar panels are placed on frames or racks which are positioned on the ground and they can be placed in a way so that they are exposed to the sun. Installations of solar panels on the ground may be more complex than roof or pole mounted ones, and require professional installation.
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation The solar panels can be installed on any rooftop. The solar panels are placed on racks or frames which are fixed to the roof and can be oriented to get the maximum exposure towards the sun. Roof-mounted solar panels are less complex than ground-mounted installations and they can be installed by people who have a little DIY expertise.
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation: Pole-mounted solar panels are generally used when there is limited space on the property, and can be mounted in any type of terrain. The solar panels aremounted on frames or racks connected to a pole and they can be placed in a way to maximise exposure to the sun. Pole-mounted solar panels are more complicated than ground or roof mounted systems.
Pros and Cons of a residential Solar Installation
A solar system for residential use could be a fantastic option to cut costs on your electric bills, but there are some drawbacks to consider. Here are some pros and cons of installing solar panels at your home:
-Reduce or the amount of your electric bill
to increase the worth of your home
Reduce your dependence on fossil fuels in order to aid the environment
Solar panels are able to last for decades provided they are maintained properly.
The initial cost of installation could be high
Regular maintenance and cleaning are required.
-May not be able to provide the power you require in peak demand times
May not be eligible for certain government incentives
Tampa Solar Company: A Mini History
Solar Energy has been used for long periods of time. Horace de Saussure, a Swiss scientist was the first person to use solar energy. Horace de Saussure used a solar collector in order to heat the air inside a closed space. French physicist Edmund Becquerel discovered in 1839 the photovoltaic effect. This is the reason that gave rise to modern solar cells. Charles Fritts created the first working solar cell made of selenium in 1883. Solar cells were first used in a practical application in 1953, when they were used on the Vanguard I satellite.
The Tampa Solar Company was founded in 2006 by brothers David and Michael Yellin. The company is a specialist in solar for residential installations and has installed over three thousand systems across the Tampa Bay area. It is among the largest residential solar installers in Florida and has been featured in Solar Power World magazine and on ABC Action News.
Why Choose the Tampa Solar Company?
Tampa Solar Company Tampa Solar Company is the best choice for you if you're considering residential solar installations in Tampa, FL. Here are some reasons why:
1. We're a local, family-owned business with over 25 years of experience within the solar business.
2. We are passionate about helping customers reduce their energy costs.
3. For you to determine if solar energy is right for you, we provide a free consultation
4. You can be confident of your investment. We only use the top equipment and the best installers.
5. We have a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, so you know that we're a firm you can be confident in.
6. We have financing options to make going solar affordable for all.
7. Our team is experienced and welcoming, and we are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service.
Name The Tampa Solar Company Florida
Address Tampa Bay, Florida